M/S Sharda Agri Foods (P) Limited
was set up in the year 2009 under Companies Act 1956, in the city of Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. We are prime Manufacturer, Supplier & Service Provider of a broad gamut of Frozen Products. Under the expert guidance of Mr. Vishnu Bansal
(Director) & Mr. Pradeep Agarwal
(Director), having experience of three decades in this domain, the company markets & sells Frozen products under its registered Brand Name SAFPL & SHARDA respectively. As our products have very good demand outside India, we are in the processes of making business strategies and searching right business partner to deal with for exporting our product in the countries where there is huge demand.
We are backed by rock steady infrastructure, which helps in delivering high quality Frozen Products to the clients. The highlights of infrastructure are :
Factory premises is situated on NH-74 (Khatima- Panipat) and it is well-connected with rail & road Transport to any part of the country. And it is about 28 & 15 km away from the Integrated Industrial Area of Pantnagar & Sitarganj respectively. Total area in which factory is established is around 3.5 acre which is surrounded by lush green agriculture fields
Our Plant is a Mixture of Imported & Indigenous Machinery
- Production Capacity
- For IQF –2MT P/H
- Normal cold - 4400 MT
- Storage : IQF cold –3600 MT storage approx
- Grading - 3 MT P/H Capacity
The Director is responsible for the growth and expansion of our organization, He is a :
The brand SAFPL provides many facilities under same roof for our frozen products
- Mr. Vishnu Bansal, a Graduate having vast experience and specialization in running Agriculture based business.
- He has the special acumen to successfully run the food processing industry successfully.
- He took over the management of a loss making company in the year 2007. He turned it around into a profit making company in just a short span of two years with his hard work & management skills.
- Normal cold store having capacity of 4400 MT for storing fruits & Vegetable
- IQF facility with capacity of 2 MT P/H for processing Vegetables
- Frozen cold store with capacity of 3600 MT for storing IQF processed product
- CA Cold storage facility with capacity up to 300 MT for storing apple is under consideration.
- Sorting & grading facility with capacity of 3MT P/H
Our company is dedicated towards producing quality products for customer satisfaction by following up the food product safety rules defined by CCP, HACCP, etc. We have become one of the leading producers of frozen fruits & Vegetables, by using the latest Technology of IQF in the region within such a short span of time.